Teflon Feed Tube

How can I order a replacement feed tube? I need to replace the tube connecting the feed to the print head.

Just search for “bowden tube” and you’ll find it all over. Make sure it’s for the 1.75mm filament, and you’ve got it.

Most printer manufacturers sell it in small lengths. These are the local (to me) guys that I buy from. https://www.seemecnc.com/collections/parts-accessories/products/ptfe-tubing-2mm-id-x-4mm-od

You can also buy it in bulk from sites like RobotDigg.

You can find this on Amazon as well…

1 Like