Laser Engraving Calibration Card

I made this up to experiment with settings on various materials. Hopefully it helps some of you as well.
Download full-size from here

Laser engraving output doesn't match preview in Studio

Very nice, this is definitely needed!

Im lost. What am i supposed to do with that? sorry for the noob question…

The idea is that you can engrave this pattern on a new “unknown” material to test your power and speed settings.

Ahh, now I get it. Funny enough, its actually what i need to test out some materials. Thanks for the answer and thanks for the image.

This is cool, but doesn’t it require that you can adjust the power for each individual square over a single job? I think the first one is more useful given the limitations of the Flux software at the moment. I mean, you could still use this for all the different power levels, but the top one seems much easier to see results. Thanks for sharing that though.

Laser engraving output doesn't match preview in Studio

Nice! I just saved that image and cut it into two separate files so I can discreetly test on surfaces I can’t get a sample piece of.

That’s exactly what I was hoping for! A great test pattern that won’t take 3 hours to run the test :slight_smile:

When I etch this, I don’t get gradients, just all or nothing – full burn above 40% saturation, nothing below.

nice thing to have hanging in your workroom when needing to engrave something :smiley:

FLUX Delta - FAQ

That was very interesting post that you shared here,Because many people like me want this information,but few things I want to add this so if you have interest in that matter then contact to Norton Customer Care for more information.