had some difficulties with SVG-Graphics not loaded in Flux Studio. Error code was “broken svg”.
Now I’ve found a way how svg are loaded correctly. May be it will help someone.
- Open Inkscape and go to “Edit – Preferences”
- “Input/Output – SVG Output – Path data – Path string format” set to absolut
- Close Inkscape
- Open Inkscape again
- make your drawing or drag&drop your SVG inside the document
- select your drawing -> ungroup -> select “path - object to path” and “path - combine”
- set stroke width to 1px
- “File – save as” choose “Plain SVG”
Unfortunately I can’t test it in real, because my Flux didn’t arrive yet. But the svg will be loaded correctly in Flux Studio.