I no longer believe in this community. Here’s why

I have tried in vain to contact this company for parts support, and a question as to why the Studio version dropped back to version 1.0.0.

I need a new printer head, a new extruder completely, and a few other parts. I have the Kickstarter Delta 1. They will NEVER reply back. The Head is ALWAYS out of stock, and the Extruder isn’t anyplace to be found. I’ll be damed to spend another $1000 of a new Delta when the one I have just needs a few parts. Time to look at their Competition.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: The community or the company?

How have you contacted (or tried) them? This forum is just a users forum not an official communications or support channel. We also have a Facebook group but that is completely independent and unaffiliated with the company. There are company reps that are members there however.

For official support the best (and only) way to get repairs help or parts is via opening a support ticket on the main website.

Complete speculation on my part, but I suspect Flux is also being impacted by the Corona virus outbreak that is affecting a lot of regional businesses over here. I did see an email about Beamo today, maybe they are at work, or that could have been automated/scheduled.

I too am curious about the version number change, but it doesn’t affect printing other than new version is working fine.

I have had the same problem, all the other parts work fine, and I have been able to fix most of the Problems with the Delta, but the a few months ago the Main Motor Controller board took a crap and I have not been able to get the Part or find anyone with the Board to match it…! You can see small holes in the Chips on the Board…
20200118_114329|666x500

I’m fairly concerned they have abandoned the printer in favor of their laser cutter. Hell, the santa hats are STILL on the icons here if that tells you how little they look at this board.

I was just on their website and the Delta and Delta+ show discontinued. Sad to say they have abandoned 3D printing in favor of their Beambox.

Now the question is do I buy another print head and snap up all the accessories I can while they are still available?

As far as your electronics for a while now I have been wondering if anyone has hacked a different controller onto a Delta or Delta+. Maybe now is the time.