This updates fixed lots of bugs, several of them were small thorns in the flesh. Many sub-components are refactored as well. After testing Cura2 for a while, the team has decide to temporarily fallback the default engine to Cura, and introduce a tons of feature for you to play with Cura2 starting from recommended settings.
- Separated Cura2 settings from Slic3r mapping, but the original Cura stays the same.
- Added settings ( under preference > device ) for upgrade kits and status-changing postback url for IFTTT.
- Fixed Cura2 in Windows / Ubuntu.
- Fixed connection settings bug.
- Fixed abnormal ws disconnect behavior.
- Fixed progress windows blocking slice error messages under certain condition.
- Fixed bottom left progress bar overflow problem.
- Fixed the issue of svg being imported as bitmap sometimes.
- Fixed sometimes-missing start, stop button in the Dashboard.
- Allow more characters to be used in AP mode / password.
- Move reset config into Preferences.
- More dedicate settings for different quality / model profiles.
- Improved default machine searching behavior.
- Code-signed to FLUX USB Cable Driver to pass Windows security policy.
- Removed unnecessary windows files.
- Global error handler for more consistent error message display.