Thank you @Jim, good to know when can open it up and clean without voiding the warrenty
I suggest having a flat screwdriver or other handy when opening the case, due to the filament being solid it was impossible for me to “just” push at the magnets to open the case. getting one side open enough for a thin flat screwdriver was all i could manange but then it easily popped of when I would use the screwdriver for leverage.
Got mine cleaned out last night and did a test print.
- I used the feater “change filament - unload filament” to warm up the PLA and clear inside the nozzle.
- after this i was able to get the lid off which had been stuck to the PLA.
- Removing solid PLA, not fun. I tried warming the PLA in hopes of removing it easier from the casing. The Nozzle was mostly untouched after the “unload filament”.
- I tried boiling water for heating - didn’t do much
- I tried using my hairdryer, it was slow but it did make the PLA slightly pliable so I got most of it off…
- Reasseambled and did a test print, first print didn’t stick on the plate so stopped it and redid the setup. Second print was perfect though it does sound like it has a filament feeding problem(tick, tick, tick) but Now I have an filament oil filter and looking forward to trying another print with that tonight.