Avast antivirus detects latest x64 windows 7/10 version 0.3.0 software as a trojan virus

Hi,
This is what happened for the first time today even though I had this version of the software installed and working for the past few weeks.

avast antivirus detects latest x64 windows 7/10 version 0.3.0 software as a trojan virus
it blocked it and removed it from the pc
i’ve sent them a note saying it’s a false positive.
just thougth you should know. maybe a fix is needed.

The same thing happened to me today. When the first warning pops up, select the option to exclude FS from the scan. I don’t remember the exact wording, but you want Avast to make an exception for it.

thanks. did the same thing added it as an exception. also disabled avast for 10 minutes to reinstall because it was moved to the chest in avast antivirus. strange for some reason the software is not available to uninstall in the windows remove programs option.

I have been using 2 antiviruses first is AVAST pro which is using on my computer windows 7 and another one is mcafee which is using on my laptop windows 10. I had this issue with my AVAST antivirus some months ago and it was resolved with the help of this forum. At the moment I am having an issue with my mcafee antivirus how to turn off mcafee windows 10. I am unable to turn off. Suggestions are welcome.