I have updated to Toolhead 1.2.1 but only after changing the filename from "fluxhead_v1.2.1.bin" to fluxhead-1.2.1.bin".
Has anyone else had this problem?
Here's what I did>
I updated FS 0.3.8 to 0.3.9 on Win10x64.
I tried to update the Toolhead to 1.1.2 to 1.2.1 but after the flux button went orange, the message "Update Failed" came up and when I tried it again it still said I needed to update for the "Improved compatibility in summer" and failed again.
I tried the previous version 1.1.2 and that updated fine.
I tried downloading the 1.2.1 file again and that failed again.
Then I renamed the file "fluxhead_v1.2.1.bin" to fluxhead-1.2.1.bin" and it worked!
Now if I try and update the firmware again to prove it was a file name problem, it says I already have the latest version and it won't let me update again so I don't know if it was a fluke or actually a problem with the file name.