I have just tried to put some "Kapton foil" on my build plate to get better printing results and reduce the clean up time with the glue
Unfortunately this doesn't work well because the print head was to far away from the Kapton foil. I tried to adjust the z_offset smoothly to get it stick on the Kapton foil without glue but sometimes the z_offset works well (my last was -0.347) and sometimes is scratched me the whole foil, seems to be an issue with the calibration process.
Below you can see a picture from the build plate and the first successful print on the foil. The first layer is extremely smooth.
Just to share this experience with you.
It is really hard to configure the FLUX in the right way to get the object stick on the foil and not scratch up the foil. The foil is also quite expensive.
May somebody has a special clue, I willl keep on trying.