How do i know which version my toolhead is?

how do I know if my printing tool head is the 2017 or 2016 version? and will the 2017 version work with the flux delta +? because on the flux store it says it works with flux delta only.

The new toolhead has a metal bottom plate. That’s probably the quickest and easiest way to tell them apart.

ok tell me if im doing this wrong, i took scissors and put it under the toolhead and it stuck there, so is it the 2017 version?

lol… did it stick to the toolhead, or the magnets! :stuck_out_tongue: I can’t tell for sure if the plate is magnet (magnet in hand, magnets on toolhead, moving toolhead as it’s printing… not the best time to test :laughing:)… but I’d try with a magnet as see if the base (end where the nozzle is) is magnetic itself (rather the magnetic joint mounts).

ok, ill give that a try too

oh, and it stuck to the plate under it not the magnets, maybe its metal and the magnetic effect of the magnet is being carried over to the metal.

yup, that would do it for you also! Sounds like you know the answer then… 99.999% sure it’s metal :wink:

2017 it is! :slight_smile: yaaaay!