I recommend everyone can upgrade to this version,
especially who has the strange issue on the previous version.
we are extremely hard working on this version that hope can make everything great, enjoy it!
Critical Update! ALL settings which is under 0.9.0 version will not be inherited. included password and advanced settings
PLEASE NOTICE CONFIRM THE SETTINGS OF THE UPGRADE KITS IF HAD DONE BACK TO THE FACTORY DEFAULT
– Now can delete file via a button in Dashboard
– Now can delete custom material preset via a button in Load Config
– Auto install USB driver when FLUX Studio installation. (windows version)
– Now can uninstall FLUX Studio in Apps & features at Apps. (windows version)
– Sometimes will not extruding properly filament after using autoload filament.
– That is going to popup Toolhead not detected when using autoload filament without connect properly.
– FLUX Studio is going to crash if long pushed button on the FLUX when autoloading filament.
– FLUX Studio is going to freeze if using “View Frame” function with float number at object height in engrave.
– FLUX Studio is going to freeze if cannot found any machine when printing tutorial.
– Sometimes Slicing Engine will auto set to Slic3r cause advanced parameters error occurred
after changing language.
– That is going to popup notification if VC++ 2015 is not installed. (windows version)
– Sometimes camera will not properly following the object in PRINT page.
– Calibration function of ENGRAVE doesn’t work properly.
– That still display success connected if is actually WIFI setting fail.
– Cannot bind/unbind machine via USB cable.
– Sometimes cannot reconnect machine when has been disconnected.
– Sometimes is going to freezing at 5% when slicing engine is CURA. (windows verison)
– Sometimes FLUX Studio will freeze when into SCAN page.
– Change default slicer engine to CURA2.
– Remove movement testing in printing tutorial.
– Change calibration image of ENGRAVE which is added use instruction.
– Change description, from “New machine” to “Machine setup”.
– Improve USB stability.
you can find it out HERE.