I have some points to make about this version. I downloaded running Win10, 64bit. I missed out on V0.5 and have jumped from 0.4.3 to V0.6.
1. Cntrl+D doesn't work for me either.
2. The software update option in the menu does not work for me. It simply does nothing when I click on that menu item. I tried returning to V0.4.3 and resetting everything to defaults and reinstalling V0.6 but still nothing. I installed the delta firmware by USB stick instead.
3. I tried to log into the cloud and bind the printer but it took about half an hour and about 15 re-tries before if bound after trying other things like restarting studio and the computer and clicking through the various modes and options and then it just started to work.
4. I have had no link to an IOS app sent to me yet after >24hours waiting so I can't test out the remote monitoring. (I am supposed to just wait arn't I?)
5. I tried out the pause at height option, setting it to pause at layers 4 and 24 and it worked great! I then ran another print and forgot I had left the option set and of course I had to hang around the printer, waiting for it to pause so I could un-pause it again. I wish the Studio software would tell you which layer was printing, or even better, I wish there was a manual override control panel where I could turn off the optional pause function while running.
6. The estimated weight of filament and estimated time before starting are both very useful!
Other than that, I am really happy with the prints coming out of this machine! Thanks!