FLUX Studio 0.6.0 Change log
- Orthographic camera view in Preferences.
- Uses Cura as default slicing engine
- Improved toolpath previewing colors
- Improved slicing algorithm for printing
- Improved boundary calculation algorithm
- Reduced device selection delay
- Added Load filament button after unloading
- Added more validation before binding machine to cloud
- Fixed tutorial not able to run under certain circumstances
- Fixed fresh installed studio with first laser job will stall the program
- Removed redundant auto reslicing
- Fixed Cura Z Offset parameter
- Fixed Pause At Layers
About the App
- For iOS users, you can now join the testflight program by submitting your apple id here https://flux3dp.typeform.com/to/n7mAzp, and install an app called “testflight”. After receiving the email invitation, you can install the beta version of the FLUX iOS App.
- Hyperlink: https://flux3dp.com/downloads/
- Android Beta App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.flux.app
p.s. We started using Amazon Web Services S3 as the repository for software installers, some users may encounter new downloading issues, please report if it happens.
Simple benchmarks on the latest version