# FLUX Studio 0.3.19 Change log + Delta Firmware / Toolhead

FLUX Studio 0.3.18 Change log

Bug Fixes

• report command

This is a hotfix release that we found and will cause users to encounter unknown error in 0.3.17 when flux-monitor is opened.

Delta Firmware 1.3b2

General

• Device can sleep now (Press front button 3 secs at idle status).
  • Device can kick user now (Press front button 3 secs to kick user who is maintaining or scanning).
  • LED support Host AP pattern.
  • Improve device-discover protocol.

Network

• Fix auto AP mode launch failed at first startup.
  • Support hidden SSID.

Bugfix

• Device will move to home position when calibration failed during a task. It resolves continuously failed calibration problem.
  • Device will clean all calibration data when calibrate failed.
  • Prevent progress stick at 0.
  • Fix device freeze at end of playing task when using user uses imported g-code.
  • Support auto resume (require enable from config command).

Control

• Support SDK.
  • Give more error message while error occurred at maintain mode.

Subsystem

• Fix led bug
  • Fix calibration bug.
  • Support extension port.

Toolhead 1.2.2

General

• add more debug messages

Hi. Does this fix the unload/load filament issue?

Yes and No! The download link for Winx64 appears to download version 0.3.16, NOT 0.3.19, so yes it does work but that’s because it’s the wrong file!

Linux version can’t work.
Command debug message:

chrome-extension://bncoicldpgebmfjldnljilkgoggbddho/js/require.js:8
c,d,m)):b[l]=c});return b}function v(b,c){return function(){return c.apply(b,arguments)}}function ca(b){throw b;}function da(b){if(!b)return b;var c=ba;z(b.split("."),function(b){c=c[b]});return c}function B(b,c,d,m){c=Error(c+"\nhttp://requirejs.org/docs/errors.html#"+b);c.requireType=b;c.requireModules=m;d&&(c.originalError=d);return c}function ia(b){function c(a,f,C){var e,n,b,c,d,T,k,g=f&&f.split("/");e=g;var l=j.map,h=l&&l["*"];if(a&&"."===a.charAt(0))if(f){e=m(j.pkgs,f)?g=[f]:g.slice(0,g.length-
^

Error: Script error for: app/dispatcher/alert-dispatcher
http://requirejs.org/docs/errors.html#scripterror
at Error (native)
at B (chrome-extension://bncoicldpgebmfjldnljilkgoggbddho/js/require.js:8:220)
at HTMLScriptElement.onScriptError (chrome-extension://bncoicldpgebmfjldnljilkgoggbddho/js/require.js:29:432)
chrome-extension://bncoicldpgebmfjldnljilkgoggbddho/js/require.js:8
c,d,m)):b[l]=c});return b}function v(b,c){return function(){return c.apply(b,arguments)}}function ca(b){throw b;}function da(b){if(!b)return b;var c=ba;z(b.split("."),function(b){c=c[b]});return c}function B(b,c,d,m){c=Error(c+"\nhttp://requirejs.org/docs/errors.html#"+b);c.requireType=b;c.requireModules=m;d&&(c.originalError=d);return c}function ia(b){function c(a,f,C){var e,n,b,c,d,T,k,g=f&&f.split("/");e=g;var l=j.map,h=l&&l["*"];if(a&&"."===a.charAt(0))if(f){e=m(j.pkgs,f)?g=[f]:g.slice(0,g.length-
^

Error: Script error for: app/dispatcher/alert-dispatcher
http://requirejs.org/docs/errors.html#scripterror
at Error (native)
at B (chrome-extension://bncoicldpgebmfjldnljilkgoggbddho/js/require.js:8:220)
at HTMLScriptElement.onScriptError (chrome-extension://bncoicldpgebmfjldnljilkgoggbddho/js/require.js:29:432)

The link is fixed, the right version is downloaded now.

@proclaim
There is NO temperature feedback while loading filament. The bug is in 0.3.18 too.

@goldensnake the temperature feedback will be resolved in FS 0.4. which we aim to be the next stable release. Sorry for the inconvenience.

@proclaim do you check the linux version?
I can’t use flux 0.3.19 on ubuntu 16.04.

I noticed with the new firmware, calibration takes longer, it goes around twice, instead of once as previously. I’m just letting you know, it rally is not an issue for me.

it’s good to hear that the new delta firmware is working. I will test it tonight. I always like the 4 x points calibration routine that will help on having a right offset on uneven base plate.

Hi
I’m having some trouble since I updated firmwares last night. I updated toolhead and Delta, becuase I hadn’t been using the printer in a couple of months now. I was printing fine yesterday before the update, now I keep having error codes come up in the F.Studio… reverted back to an older stable version but got different error messages. Tried to calibrate toolhead and it just plumeted and crashed with the bed, like it had wrong bearings and assumed possitioning was much higher…
I re installed delta firmware via pendrive just in case, but I still get the problems. Also, latest stable studio takes longer to detect the printer, and sometimes it doesn’t.
Wrote to the Flux Inc facebook page via messenger, but no response.
Please help, I’m close to burning the thing down as I have a model I need for tomorrow.

Have you power off and on Flux printer after update or roll back firmware? That is always initialized a printer with a new firmware. Have you also updated tool head firmware as well?

@proclaim
At first printing begins, there are NO printing info. Close dialog and open it again, all printing info is back.

I have been having this problem with any print that takes more than an hour since version 0.3.13 and now still with 0.3.16. I have not upgraded to 17,18,19 yet, but this loss of info bug has been around for some time.

Starting print, data and status are there, but after a while it goes blank just like your photo. Closing the window and then reopening by clicking on device seems to refreshe the status and data displays.

I have noticed when it does this, it also seems to stretch the model image in the preview window. It makes things look like ‘coneheads’.

@goldensnake, yes this problem has been resolved and will be included in 0.4 release. please note that 0.3.18 and 0.3.19 are basically hot fix for the problem in 0.3.17, so basically there’re no other fix / improvements. Sorry for the confusion and disappointment that we cause. We could have done better in version control (front-end, back-end and device-control, each with different internal release version)

We’ve been busy developing new module head to really make “makers” feel Delta is a great tool. With this it needs to go with a more stable FS version, and this is the reason why we’ve (software team) put most of our effort into 0.4 release.

hang in there, even more exciting things are coming!

I have just updated my printer to the last firmware and head firmware, and updated the flux studio from 3.13 to 3.19 and I have to say that I feel the difference, now it seems more stable my printer, thanks for the updates and keep the good effort, the software its catching up to the hardware.

I did update all firmware last night and let it print over night. I check FS in the morning and no popping up error messages. Display status is working. The old calibration routine is back and a nozzle won’t scratch on a plate on first layer anymore. More testing is on the way.

@proclaim
First encounter error under PC woke up from sleep, printing is completed. Here is error log https://www.dropbox.com/s/kt6nmxvjmlj0eel/bugreport_1471568319.txt?dl=0

Next I setup another printing and during calibration routine, FS is disconnected and several error messages but FS is recovered.

great, @goldensnake thanks for the report! will start investigating soon.