I installed the upgrade over the weekend. The over all build wasn't difficult. The magnets were the same as most others said. A pain to glue down, but I used the end of needle nose pliers to move in place. After a minute I used a straw to hold the magnet down while I detached the pliers.
The extruder feeder is just a problem. I had it in place and got the clicking where it was digging into the filament. It stopped feeding at that point. It was engaging and retracting but not feeding. I tried taking the top off while it was printing to work on it, but I just couldn't get it to stop. I never had a problem with the original so I put it back on. Problem went away. I don't know what is wrong with the upgrade, but it's not working right.
I didn't like the new shorter sprints for the scanner upgrade. There was no springing up with those on. I'd have to get ahold of the parts and manually pull them up until the magnets engaged for it to work. I put the original springs on with the upgrade parts I don't believe that was even worth the effort. I hadn't had any issues from them before. I fear putting the upgrade on may lead me down a path that leads to problems.
The USB cable is great so I don't have to connect wifi now. That wasn't fun since my Flux is a good distance from the router. Only issue is, the connection seems to dump with the change of the wind. Seems like a software issue. Everything is going fine, then it says no connection found. Good thing LS that the Flux keeps rolling along after the print has been sent to it.
I really didn't notice any difference in the print after all that. I selected Delta + in the preferences and set everything up. Not really sure what exactly the upgrade did. Maybe the camera being better will work...