My Flux keeps failing calibration.
95% of the time, it attempts 5 cycles, gives up, and gives the “clean obstructions” message. The rare occasion where it seems to succeed, the print usually still fails because the calibration seems a little off. The nozzle regularly gently scrapes the bed at around the 7 o’clock and 1 o’clock positions (regardless of bed orientation), blocking extrusion, and preventing proper adhesion of the first layer.
What I’ve tried so far:
- cleaning the bed and nozzle, even calibrating with no glue on the bed
- manually retracting the filament about 2 cm to ensure no oozing and thoroughly cleaning the nozzle
- every orientation of the bed and tool head
- testing the bed’s flatness by checking if it rocks when placed on a flat (polished granite) surface
- adding a glass mirror which should be perfectly flat
- delta firmware versions 1.3.b8, 1.3.b2, and 1.1.7
I’m out of ideas. Anyone have any suggestions?